Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Kupe and the Giant Wheke Part 2


Part 2 of our Kupe and the Giant Wheke Story as told by Raeleen



The next morning, Kupe and the fishermen set out to find source of their problem. They lowered their lines, Kupe noticed a slimy substance covering his hook and recognised it belonged to an octopus. Kupe knew that a chief called Muturangi from another village had a pet octapus. Kupe told Muturangi what had been happening at their fishing grounds. He asked Muturangi's is it your pet octopus eating our fish and bait Muturangi said "I don't care." Kupe said "I wil kill your octopus if it does that again, I will kill it!"

3 comments:

Mr T said...

Malo Raeleen!

I can't wait to find out what happens next....

Lama said...

Hi Raeleen,

WOW! This is a very interesting story. Keep up the great work. Looking forward to part 3. Well Done!

Cyrus said...

Hi Raleen,
Thank you for the story about Kupe!
Now I know why Kupe wanted to kill the octupus.

Cyrus