This is where Miss MacKinlay and her classes at Pt England School published their work during 2008, 2009, 2010.
Miss MacKinlay now lives overseas and this blog no longer has commenting available. It stands as an archive website for her past classes to enjoy some good memories.
Hi, my name is Carlis and I'm a student in Dr. Stranges EDM310 class and I really enjoyed this video from beginning to end. The drawing is amazing also. When you said "A good explorer has to be brave and tough" is totally true. Great Job!
Hey, my name is Edward Hughes and I'm from Dr. Stranges EDM310 at the University of South Alabama.I just saw you post and it was very well done. Its very good to see that a student as young as you can make a video so well. Keep up the good work.
Hey Sosaia! My name is Mary Ashley York and I am a student in Dr. Strange's EDM310 class. I live in Mobile, AL and go to The university of South Alabama. Your animations were awesome!! I loved watching that! What is your favorite subject at school?
Dear Sosaia, My name is Rebecca Warnberg. I am a sophomore at the University of South Alabama in Dr. Strange's EDM310 class. In this class, we learn to use technology just like you have by making this video. I enjoyed watching your video. I liked the drawings that you had and the music was very entertaining, as well! I think your video was very creative. From, Rebecca
Kiwican; Term 3; Week 8
-
Our theme for this term is Resilience and our topic for today was on
"Persevere."
First we did an energiser which was called "Ball tag". Then we spoke ab...
4 comments:
Hi, my name is Carlis and I'm a student in Dr. Stranges EDM310 class and I really enjoyed this video from beginning to end. The drawing is amazing also. When you said "A good explorer has to be brave and tough" is totally true. Great Job!
Hey, my name is Edward Hughes and I'm from Dr. Stranges EDM310 at the University of South Alabama.I just saw you post and it was very well done. Its very good to see that a student as young as you can make a video so well. Keep up the good work.
Hey Sosaia! My name is Mary Ashley York and I am a student in Dr. Strange's EDM310 class. I live in Mobile, AL and go to The university of South Alabama. Your animations were awesome!! I loved watching that! What is your favorite subject at school?
Dear Sosaia,
My name is Rebecca Warnberg. I am a sophomore at the University of South Alabama in Dr. Strange's EDM310 class. In this class, we learn to use technology just like you have by making this video. I enjoyed watching your video. I liked the drawings that you had and the music was very entertaining, as well! I think your video was very creative.
From, Rebecca
Post a Comment